Amsterdam's Boutique Bed and Breakfast
Amsterdam bed & breakfast 'Park9'
We offer two rooms in an Amsterdam mansion, dated from 1880, which is in the Sarphatipark area. The area is also called the Pijp. The house has its beautiful old style, both inside and outside.
The rooms are very modern and spacious. Each has his its own en suite bathroom, one with a bath and separate shower and one with a walk-in shower.
How to book
To book, we need a credit card number, the type of the card, the name on the card and the expiration date.
After receiving our CONFIRMATION email, your booking will be complete.
For more information and reservations please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A private bathroom en suite.
- Hairdryer – shampoo and conditioner.
- Flat screen TV.
- Excellent quality beds - all singles, but we can make a double.
- Clothes closet
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Mini safe.
- Heated floors.
Shared extra's available for all guests
- Self-service kitchen for your breakfast, available all morning.
- Coffee, tea and soft drinks available 24/7.
- Dining room.
- Green house – with a computer for guest use.
- FREE Wi-Fi