Amsterdam's Boutique Bed and Breakfast
2/4 persons luxury apartment with garden in the Riverquarter of Amsterdam.
your host/owner of this lovely guesthouse which has one bedroom and a living
room which can be used as a second bedroom only for travel friends or children,
a luxury bathroom, a modern kitchen, a conservatory and a beautiful romantic
garden with a pond.
There is cable TV and internet access by cable and WIFI.
Easy to reach by tram 4 - in 20 min from central station
close to train Station Rai
- 2 persons € 100,-- per night included tax (5,5% tourist)
- 3 persons € 140,-- per night
- 4 persons € 170,-- per night
- minimum 3 nights
Coffee and tea for free No Breakfast
To book we would like to be informed from a credit card, name on card, number expire date and company. It is for the guarantee only, you pay CASH on arrival. After receiving our CONFIRMATION mail your booking is complete.
More details? Mails us to email@example.com
- If cancelled up to 7 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
- If cancelled up to 6 days before date of arrival, 100 percent of the first night will be charged.- If cancelled later or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
for the google map use this code : 1079jb
very close to the RAI railway station - RAI congress building
- living room (also second bedroom for a family or group of 3 or 4 persons)
- conservatory used as a living and breakfast room
- fully equipped kitchen
- master bedroom
- luxury bathroom (sink, shower, bath, toilet)
- pets are not admitted
- quiet, friendly and safe neighborhood
- walking and biking
- rowing on River Amstel
- architectural and historical sites
- cultural events
- museums/galleries (Tram 12 to Museumplein in 15 minutes)
- fine dining/ restaurants
- shopping, markets: Albert Cuypmarket: a 15 minuets walk or Tram 4: 5 minutes
review on tripadvisor 2014
“guesthouse Garden is amazing, too”
This is not a review of Park 9, but of one of the other properties on the same website - "guesthouse Garden"-which does not have its own listing. But we loved it so much, we had to say something to the world.
This is an apartment in a quiet neighbourhood 10-15 minutes south of the center. We stayed there for over a week and loved it!
Usually I would never stay somewhere where I could not find a review, but we took a chance because it was affiliated with Park 9 and we wanted a lot more space than a single bedroom, since we were going to be there for a long time, and I usually don't eat breakfast.
This apartment is fully furnished with a full kitchen, laundry machines, wifi, shower and bath and all linens. It has everything you need: Pots, pans, kettle, coffeemaker, microwave, stove, knives, dishes, iron+board, hairdryer. He even has a little medicine cabinet with a few painkillers, tummy remedies and band-aids. This place has everything.
We liked staying outside of the very busy center, but within a quick 15 minute Tram ride.
Close to this apartment are restaurants, grocery stores, gourmet food shops, banks - everything you will need for your stay.
And the price is much less than a hotel! We saved hundreds of Euros staying here instead of right downtown. And it was nice to be able to make a sandwich or bring home takeout and eat at home for a change. There is so much freedom in not staying at B&B or hotel!
Marcel, the owner, lives nearby and he is very sweet and easily reachable by text or email, and speaks English very well. Almost everyone in Amsterdam speaks English, actually.
I am very sensitive to noise and was rarely able to hear the neighbours or the people upstairs.
If you are looking for an apartment to stay in, this is the place!